Pathway Forensics, alongside parent company Briggs & Veselka, provides a holistic approach to cybersecurity for firms of all sizes.
With over 61% of small- and medium-sized businesses experiencing a cyber attack last year — 28% caused by internal factors — Pathway Forensics focuses on three main stages of the risk circle to protect your company.
- Vulnerability assessments
- Network security assessments
- 24/7 system monitoring
- Penetration testing
- Privacy assessments
- Disaster recovery planning
- Managed enterprise security services
- Network design and maintenance
- Cyber policies and procedures
- Cyber risk assessments
- Privacy compliance
- Remediation compliance
- Incident response
- Forensic analysis
Read more on our cybersecurity and privacy services and how we collaborate with Briggs & Veselka to offer you a full risk circle approach to cybersecurity and privacy.